Something very important to note in selecting exceptional grapes for this Reserve is definitely the varieties used, because although its main source is the Tempranillo, Graciano also would highlight the variety that comes from one of our wildest vineyards enjoying a soil difficult and with little rain.
- GRAPE VARIETY: 95% TEMPRANILLO, 5 % GRACIANO. Long maceration at a controlled temperature of 26-28 degrees centigrade. 24 months in oak barrels (French and American). Racking thoroughly checked every 4-6 months
- COLOR: Deep red, iridescent tiles, is conceived as a wine for aging.
- AROMA: Complex and rich aromas linked to the land. Inhale the aromas of raspberries, chocolate sipping strong effusion.
- TASTE: Aging well assimilated. Ripe fruit on a tan background.
- GASTRONOMY: Cured Ham and Cheese and Iberian pâtés, Roasts and Meats.
- SENSATIONS: Intimacy is the keynote of a deep red wine, spicy and smooth, sliding sensation offering total confidence. It is a wine to escape, to taste and enjoy, thanks to its complex scent of ripe fruit on the clean toasted.