The fermentation of this wine was very calm, as it spread over 20 days, leaving the skins to macerate eight days more to remove the whole personality of the varieties. It is aged in barrels made of American oak (60%) and French oak (40%) with a duration of 12 months, in which two were racking.
- GRAPE VARIETY: 90% TEMPRANILLO, 10% GARNACHA (old vines). Long maceration at a controlled temperature of 25-28 degrees centigrade. 12 months in oak barrels (French and American).
- COLOR: Ruby red, cloudy layer. Sample violet trim his youth.
- AROMA: Complex. Spicy and balsamic. Ripe fruits, dairy, mild spices, truffle and mineral notes
- TASTE: Broad and balanced input. It is tasty, meaty and nuanced fruit and noble aging.
- GASTRONOMY: Perfect pairing with Vegetables, Red Meat, Game, Cheese, Ham and Pates.
- SENSATIONS: The harmony of this wine is the result of a powerful aroma, fruity and spicy that draws a wide input and balanced in the mouth. His youth is outlined in purple hues in color and fruity on the palate, making this a powerful taste sensations full of nature.