- GRAPE VARIETY: 100% VERDEJO.
- MACERATION: Long maceration (between 12-16 days) with controlled temperature between 14 – 16 ° C.
- COLOR: Straw yellow with green hues.
- AROMA: Good aromatic intensity in the whole range of the Verdejo varietal grape opens . Aromas of tropical fruit and hay, with hints of aniseed.
- GASTRONOMY: Perfect pairing with pasta al pesto, soft cheese , rice and bluefish.
- SENSATIONS: It is an intense , tasty and well balanced wine . Presents a fresh acidity and a final bodied , fruity and aromatic aftertaste.